Anal Ease Prep Cream
If you’re thinking about trying rear end sex for the first time, or have tried it before and found it uncomfortable or painful, then you might be looking into Anal Ease Creams. Anal-Ease is a cream (lubricant) that is used to numb the rear end sphincter to make rear end sex “easier” (less pain, easier insertion).
- Water based anal lubricant
- Specially formulated with numbing agents for more comfortable anal sex
- Infused with 7.5% benzocaine
- Designed to numb the anus for increased comfort
- Made with body safe ingredients
- Thick gel consistency allows for greater back door padding
- Makes anal sex better for both partners
- Sweet cherry flavor
- Numbing goes away when cleaned off
- For topical use only
- TSA approved travel size
How to use: Apply a generous amount to rectal area prior to insertion. Wait a minute or two for desensitization (numbing) to take effect before attempting sex. Proceed with sexual intercourse as normal. Men should wear a condom to practice safe sex and to avoid desensitization (numbing). Close cap of the product immediately after use. Avoid product exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods above 100°F. Do not use past expiration date.
Size: .5 oz.
Flavor: Red (Strawberry)
Ingredients: Benzocaine 7.5%, Inactive Ingredients: PEG 8, Glycerin, PEG 75, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Red 40, Yellow #6
**Red Product is edible.**