COVID-19 PREVENTION POLICY
As we battle the Covid-19 Pandemic, we understand that health and safety are the primary focuses for our customers and team members. We understand the major impact the pandemic has on our community and want to assure you that we are taking every precaution, and adhering to the most current safety standards, to try to stop the spread of the virus and keep everyone safe. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine, by closely following the public health recommendations, how best to continue serving our community, while maintaining our focus where it belongs.
We do offer curbside, contactless delivery and pick-up services for our local residents. We want you to feel comfortable and safe while ordering and arranging deliveries, pick-ups, and shippings. In addition to our current strict health and safety routines, we’ve implemented additional measures and procedures:
- Mandating each and every team member increase the number of times they wash their hands throughout the day and prior to packaging and receiving items.
- Heightened disinfecting and sanitizing all surfaces as well as deep cleaning outer surfaces of our product packagings. (Producuts are never, and will never be used for toy demonstrations, etc.)
- Sanitizing exterior and interior doorknobs and handles of our delivery vehicles.
- Team Members use gloves when handling unpackaged items.
- Monitoring team members' health and ensuring all team members are healthy and mandating any employee feeling ill to stay home.
- Respecting and practing personal and social distancing.